"Get tattoos for passion not fashion"
- Is into the same music as me (a must!)
- loves/respects the Kardashians/Jenners as much as I do, also their show; Keeping Up With Kardashians.
- oh and other shows like American Dad, That 70’s Show, and The Girls Next Door.. Uhmm.. and scary movies, especially classics like Friday The 13th
- someone who is not a jealous mother fucker [ew]
- loves/has tattoos
- has same beliefs as me
- enjoys adventures
- loves the beach
- accepts the fact that I am in love with Shia LaBeouf, Michael Cera, James Franco, Chris Mintz Plasse, and Alex Koehler. (not in this particular order)
- wants to help homeless people as much as I do
- is a clean freak like myself (can’t deal with no messy/unsanitary person)
- is not a complete slob
- loves going to concerts
- will make fun of people with me
- is trusting, HONEST, humble, loyal
- and so many more things, I am just too tired already to point them all out.
But I mean, is this too much to ask for??
Got my small heart tattoo I’ve been wanting! I HAD to get the number ‘13’ incorporated in it somehow so I could get the special they had for Friday the 13th, and I got it inside the heart in red, so when ever/IF I ever fall in love, I can just cover it up since I will get it shaded in red<3 But for now I have to deal with the ‘13’ in my heart. I mean, I don’t mind it at all since somedaywhen/IF I fall in love it will get covered up anyways and I am a HUGE FAN of the Friday the 13th movies, so it’s all good.
P.S., I’ve never been in love before, so this is kinda of a big deal c: